Monday 9 December 2013

DAY 9.

Here we are with day 9.
These are right up my street.   I may have to keep them away from Milla.  Thanks Tash.   

I also wanted to show you these gorgeous little mittens I have made.    
These were such fun to knit.   The colour didn't come out too good on the photo tho, the actual mitten was emerald green and the spines were lime green.   
They were such fun that I made these ones too....

I am in the process of making the kitten ones but they are done in black and my eyesight is not too good with black and artificial light, so they get done during the day.

Right off now to try and design a quilted placemat to resemble a backgammon board whilst watching Corrie.     ~Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Linda said...

fun nail art! Love your knitted mittens:)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Those mittens are so cute! And I'm really jealous (in a good way) of you advent pressies!
Rinda