Tuesday 10 December 2013

DAY 10

Well, day 10 was a great big challenge for me.    We ('im and I) were watching a film last night and I look at the clock and it's 1.00am.   Oooh I said to 'im "it's day 10 now, can i open my present?"   "NO!" he said.    After much oh can I'ing and awww pleeeese, he still said NO so I had to go to bed to stop myself.    Therefore, I didn't see the end of the film. So if there is anyone out there who can tell me the ending of Rising Sun (starring Sean Connery) then I would be grateful.  I'm not going to ask 'im cos that would be admitting I did go to bed to stop me from opening my pressie!   I told 'im I wasn't bothered about the film!
Anyway I did wait until this morning and this is today's pressie....
Paper Chains.    They so remind me of my childhood.      Milla and I will have great fun making the paper chains.   Thanks Tash.
Ooooh see yer tomorrow folks cos The Mentalist is on in a mo and I have to have my weekly fix of Patrick Jane, he's gorgeous.
Thanks for stopping by.
Burnice xx

No comments: